Covid 19 News: Open as Normal
11 May 2020
Amid these uncertain times we just wanted to let you know that PASS is open for business as usual. The PASS team continues to monitor the evolving conditions around the COVID-19 Pandemic and are taking as many precautions as possible to remain operational.
To dispel any uncertainty please be aware that:
- We have systems in place to keep working through
- All current orders are being processed as normal
- Opening hours have returned to 09:00 to 17:00
- Our phone lines and websites are continuing to take orders
- If anything changes, we’ll let you know here
Our warehouses are well stocked and we have increased stock levels on popular products so that we can continue to fulfil any test equipment and calibration orders as usual.
We continue to monitor the situation as it evolves, updating our guidance based on that issued by Public Health England and the Health & Safety Executive.
Please note that Public Health England (PHE) advises that people receiving parcels are not at risk of contracting the coronavirus.
Extra Precautions in Place:
- We are monitoring the UK Government Public Health websites for required and recommended business practices.
- We have advised our employees on best practices for personal hygiene as a protection.
- Hand sanitizers have been installed in strategic locations throughout the building.
We are doing our best to provide an uninterrupted service to our customers.
The PASS Test Equipment Sales Team and Calibration Laboratories will remain open and operational.
We thank you for your co-operation during this unsettling time, and wish everyone the best of health.
The PASS Team