Socket Testers (16 Products)
In Stock£14.39 £11.99Was £19.00You Save £7.01
22 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: KEWST1
- Ultraportable and compact, fits straight into plug sockets
- Uses high definition LEDs and an audible tone to indicate 14 wiring conditions
- Drop proof from one metre
In Stock£19.19 £15.99Was £19.99You Save £4.00
30 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: DL1090
- Offers simple but necessary service of measuring the safety of a mains socket
- Using LED lights and a buzzer to indicate the status of your socket’s wiring
- Lightweight and incredibly portable, so doesn’t take up much room at all in the tool box!
In Stock£41.76 £34.80Was £55.00You Save £20.20
68 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: LOOPCHECK107
- Ensures maximum safety by checking quality of earth loop return path
- Offers more functions than regular socket testers
- Automatically runs wiring checks upon insertion into mains
In Stock£47.94 £39.95Was £54.95You Save £15.00
78 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: SOK 36
- Socket tester with audio and visual feedback
- Can find 17 wiring fault conditions
- Full earth loop and earth impedance checks
About Socket Testers
A socket tester for electrical plug sockets can help speed up your testing time as they can quickly and effectively check the functionality of a socket.
In the PAT testing industry, many engineers purchase these to help them quickly and easily test extension lead sockets. By simply inserting the socket tester and following the instructions, the plug checker will tell you whether that socket is working correctly.
There are a wide range of models from many different manufacturers and at varying prices. However, many of your favourite manufacturers have models of socket tester including Kewtech, Martindale, Socket and See, Megger, Fluke, Metrel and Di-Log. PASS also produce a socket tester at a reasonable price.
We recommend checking the specifications of the different ones before committing as some have different features and functionality. If you would like help deciding or just have some questions about socket testers in general, contact us and we’ll help answer your questions.