Software (12 Products)
£28.80 £24.00Was £34.00You Save £10.00
48 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: A1433
- Android software which improves business protection by only scanning QR codes
- Built-in risk assessment tool which provides correct re-test periods in accordance with COP version 4
- Provides the user with a quick overview of, and access to, the PAT instrument’s previous results, test sequences and test status
£89.99 £74.99Was £129.99You Save £55.00
148 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: PASSDVD
- Become a fully certified PAT tester
- Endorsed by NAPIT
- Expert tuition and full exam included
242 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 400A910
- 1 year subscription included
- Upgraded version of Seaward's PAT software
- Ideal for managing and creating reports
£258.00 £215.00Was £225.00You Save £10.00
430 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: SIMPLYPATSMANUALPLUS
- Compatible with non-downloading PAT testers manufactured by leading brands
- Supports data transfer to and from the Kewtech KEWPAT App
- A comprehensive and versatile data management and reporting program
£262.80 £219.00Was £258.00You Save £39.00
438 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 400A920
- Upgrade an existing PATGuard 2 package
- Compatible with Seaward PAT testers
£390.00 £325.00Was £499.00You Save £174.00
650 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: SIMPLYPATS
- Versatile software package with useful features
- Compatible with large list of testers
- Download and interact with test data
Many PAT testing Engineers find that once they are well established in the industry the need for PAT testing software becomes more of a priority. This can be due to a number of reasons - from needing an easier way to manage results and client information, to simply wanting a way to reduce the time each job takes.
Whatever reason you choose to get a software package there are a number of different ones to choose, from a range of the leading industry manufacturers. Those producing software packages include the following: Seaward, Metrel, Megger, Martindale and Fluke.
The software in this section includes packages which can be used to create reports, manage results and client information; there are also software solutions for PAT testing training and kits to upgrade equipment.
It is always wise to choose a software solution which is compatible with your existing equipment, so for example if you have PAT testing equipment from Seaward it would be wise to look at software from the same manufacturer or one which is compatible with it.
If you would like help and information on the software available and which is the ideal choice for your needs, contact us and we’ll help you make that decision.
Don’t forget, the PAT testing training DVD is a great software solution for anyone wanting training or a refresher of existing skills.