Seaward PAT Testers
Free Accessory BundleFree UK Delivery*Seaward Apollo 400+ PAT Tester£724.80 £604.00
1208 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 380A930
- Optimised for testing mid-volumes of workplace appliances
- Ensures compliance with IET 4th Edition Code of Practice
- Improved hardware and firmware, adding to this instrument’s versatility and practicality
Free Accessory BundleFree UK Delivery*Seaward Apollo 500+ PAT Tester£1,077.60 £898.00
1796 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 380A928
- Integrated electrical risk assessment tool with retest calculator
- Can be used with various accessories to read and print QR codes
- Extensive memory, ideal for high-volume PAT testing
Free Accessory BundleFree UK Delivery*Seaward Apollo 600+ PAT Tester£1,246.80 £1,039.00
2078 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 380A926
- Most advanced PAT tester in Seaward’s Apollo+ range
- Onboard digital, colour camera with flash
- Optimised for health and safety applications
Free UK Delivery*Rigel SafeTest 60 Medical PAT Tester£1,380.00 £1,150.00
2300 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: SAFETEST60
- Optimised for testing medical and laboratory equipment that does not require patient lead testing
- Compact, ergonomic, durable design
- Easy-to-use: can be operated by people with a variety of PAT testing knowledge and experience
About Seaward PAT Testers
Seaward were established over 30 years ago and in that time have made themselves market leaders in the test equipment industry. Seaward are very well known in the UK and have branches in 30 countries across the world. They are part of a group of brands including Cropico, Rigel Medical, Clare Instruments and Seaward Group USA.
Producing a range of equipment for companies and organisations for electrical safety, Seaward are well known for creating good quality products and innovations in the industry.
Seaward pride themselves on striving to understand the needs of industry professionals as well as the practical requirements of everyday testing jobs and use this knowledge to provide products with useful and innovative features.
Seaward’s range of PAT testing equipment and compatible software is some of the best selling in the industry and is renowned for quality and effectiveness. Their range of equipment varies from basic entry level testers to advanced models with extra features and functions. The models in the middle range of testers have been designed to be as simple to use as the basic models while still featuring some of the functionality of the advanced models.
For detailed information on the Seaward range of products or to decide on which is best for you, select one of the options below and view the detailed product information and various kit options for each model.