Kewtech PAT Testers
Free Accessory Bundle£329.94 £274.95
548 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: EZYPAT
- Ideal for manual dead testing
- Can be easily operated and adapted to perform an array of basic tests
- Display turns red or green to indicate PASS/FAIL
Free Accessory Bundle£474.00 £395.00
790 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: EZYPAT-PLUS
- Optimised for testing Class I and Class II appliances with electronic on/off switches
- Can also be used to test extension leads
- Display changes colour to indicated PASS (green) or FAIL (red)
Free Accessory Bundle£702.00 £585.00
1,170 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: SMARTPAT
- Pass/ Fail PAT tester that can be used as a full downloading PAT tester by utilising the Kewtech KEWPAT app
- Can perform both 500V and 250V insulation tests
- Create personalised test sequences using the Kewtech KEWPAT
About Kewtech PAT Testers
Kewtech was established in the UK in 2004 by some of the Directors and staff from Robin Electronics. Robin Electronics have a reputation for excellent products and this is a philosophy Kewtech have adopted.
Kewtech aim to produce accurate and reliable test equipment for Electrical Contractors in the UK and all equipment from Kewtech is specifically designed for the UK market.
Kewtech work by the following philosophies:
- Accurate, reliable and easy to use products
- Products designed to save time and money
- Support and partnership with distributors
- Products used by a great percentage of the contracting industry
- Design products specifically for the UK
Kewtech produce a number of different types of equipment and devices for professionals in the industry including multifunction testers, insulation and continuity equipment, environmental meters, loop impedance equipment, multimeters, earth leakage and earth resistance equipment, clamp meters, PAT test equipment and many more.
Kewtech’s PAT testers are varied in functionality and features. Each come with the Kewtech design of a rugged exterior and ability to perform all required tests simply. The higher level models come with advanced functionality.
For further information on each of the PAT testers available in the Kewtech range, take a look at the information below and select one you are most interested in. Each of the Kewtech range of testers come with kit options for you to choose the ideal one for your individual testing needs.