As long as your equipment is returned to us and conforms to the bullet-points below it is covered by a 14 Day Money Back Guarantee.
The Consumer Contracts Regulations apply to consumers (individuals) and do not apply to businesses.
We accept the return of orders if:
1. The goods are returned in their undamaged, original packaging
2. All accessories supplied with your product are present (if the product is a kit, everything must be returned)
3. The equipment is in its original condition as sold and has not been used
4. The item is faulty and we have been notified within 14 days
However, we cannot accept the return of:
- Software and media products if they’ve been opened (it is your responsibility to check software compatibility)
- Software/hardware unlock codes once they’ve been issued
- Special ordered items or products which have time sensitive gas detection cells
- Non-catalogue products, i.e. specially manufactured products
- ESD sensitive devices where the integrity of the shielding packaging has been opened
- Service items such as calibration
- Consumables such as opened leads and batteries
How to Return an Item
1. Give us a call on 01642 987976.
2. We will issue you with an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
3. Securely package the goods you are returning.
4. Write your RMA number clearly on the packaging.
5. Return goods to the below address via a recorded-delivery service:
Any goods that are lost or damaged in transit will be held as your responsibility, so this is an important process.
Note: The returns policy doesn’t affect your statutory rights. Read the full returns policy in terms and conditions.
What Will Happen When I Return the Goods?
A full refund of the original purchase price will be made within 30 days of the return of the goods.
Returns delivery charges are met by the customer unless the goods are found to be faulty.
If you have a problem with your order don’t hesitate to contact us on the numbers listed above and we’ll be happy to rectify the problem.