UNI-T UT527 PAT Tester - PAT Professional Kit (Bundle 2)
Bundle DealUNI-T UT527 PAT Tester - PAT Essentials Kit (Bundle 1)£343.20 £286.00
NEW 5TH EDITIONBundle DealUNI-T UT527 PAT Tester - 5th Edition Compliant£238.80 £199.00Was £299.00You Save £100.00
- Easy-to-use PAT tester, ideal for those new to the industry
- Exclusive bundle deal - includes all of the accessories you'll need for a reduced cost!
- Labels, 110V adapters, training USB, logbook and much more all included
- Our easiest-to-use PAT tester, highly recommended for small business, charities and those new to the industry
- Performs all basic tests as required by the IET Code of Practice and is 5th Edition Compliant
- Portable, battery-powered design
Our biggest (and best!) UT527 bundle, this kit comes with a huge range of PAT testing accessories, all standard manufacturer accessories and a UNI-T UT527 PAT tester!
We recommend this kit for anyone who is new to the industry, or organisations with a few appliances to test (such as in smaller offices, shops and charities).
What's In The Kit?
- Deluxe Carrying Case
- Socket Tester
- PAT Testing Training USB + Online Exam for 1 Person
- PASS PAT Testing Logbook
- Microwave Leakage Detector
- PASSPTA21 - IEC (C13 Female) to Cloverleaf (C6 Male) PAT Adaptor
- PASSPTA29 - IEC Plug (C14) to Cloverleaf (C5) PAT Adaptor
- PASSPTA28 - IEC Plug (C14) to Fig 8 (C7) PAT Adaptor
- CK Tools AVO5050 5 Piece Insulated Screwdriver Set
- 500 x Passed PAT Testing Labels
- 500 x Circular Passed PAT Testing Labels
- 250 x Cable Wrap Labels
- 250 x Failed PAT Testing Labels
- SimplyPats Manual Entry Software Package
With these items, you'll be able to train staff members to become competent PAT testers with our training USB, enter your testing information on PC with the SimplyPATs software package and test IT equipment with the included adapters!
UNI-T UT527 Description
The UT527 is made with simplicity in mind. This entry-level PAT tester is suitable for testing everything from class I to class II appliances to IT equipment as well as extension leads and appliance power cables.
Easy to port from test to test, the UT527 features 3 simple buttons which activate tests and will display PASS/FAIL indicators on its screen when tests are completed. The upgraded version of this product - the UT528 - also shows full testing results.
Key features of this product include:
- Manual pat tester - doesn't display full testing results (PASS/FAIL indication only)
- Test class I, class II and cables
- Battery powered
- One touch testing
- Simple to understand and follow
- Hard transit case
- Performs Earth Continuity, Insulation Resistance and Live / Neutral Checks for o/c, s/c and crossed testing
- Class I Electrical Appliances - includes such things as kettles, toasters, microwaves, fridges etc
- Class II Electrical Appliances - includes things such as drills, televisions, lamps and other power tools
- IT Equipment - the UT527 performs a safe, low current earth bond test so it won't damage IT equipment
- IEC Leads and Extension Leads* - always make sure you test detachable power supplies too during PAT testing
- 110V and 415V Equipment - easily test 110V-powered appliances or three phase 415V equipment with appropriate adapters (adaptors sold separately)
*Results subject to length/quality of leads tested.
UT527 Bundle Offers
Not the kit for you? Why not also take a look at our other kit options for the UT527?
|Items Included||Item Description||UNI-T UT527 PAT Tester Essentials Kit (Bundle 1)||UNI-T UT527 PAT Tester Professional Kit (Bundle 2)|
|Deluxe Carrying Case||Keep all of your equipment safe and in one place with this large-size carrying case!||√||√|
|TestSafe Socket Tester||Need to check if your sockets are working right? Just plug this in to a standard UK plug socket and if there's a problem, the socket tester will let you know about it!||√||√|
|PAT Testing Training USB + Online Exam & Certificate for 1 Person||
Not yet trained as a PAT tester? With our training USB, you can train yourself from the comfort of your own home or workplace! The USB includes access to our online examination for one person (you can also purchase additional exams for other team members, if needed).
|PASS PAT Testing Logbook||Keep a record of all of your testing with our logbook. The book includes carbon-copied records, allowing you to keep one for yourself and give the other to customers or keep for a reference.||√||√|
|Microwave Leakage Detector||When PAT testing, it's common practice to check microwaves are also not emitting high levels of radiation. With our microwave leakage detector you'll be able to do this testing with ease.||√||√|
|PASSPTA21 - IEC (C13 Female) to Cloverleaf (C6 Male) PAT Adaptor||You'll need this adaptor to connect your PAT tester to laptop/PC power leads and other similar equipment which has a cloverleaf-shaped connector.||√||√|
|PASSPTA29 - IEC Plug (C14) to Cloverleaf (C5) PAT Adaptor||This adaptor is used to connect to laptop power supplies, portable projectors and other similar equipment.||√||√|
|PASSPTA28 - IEC Plug (C14) to Fig 8 (C7) Pat Adaptor||You'll find several appliances such as game consoles, laptop power supplies, audio/visual equipment and more use this type of connector - with this adaptor, you can connect them up to your PAT tester.||√||√|
|CK Tools AV05050 5 Piece Insulated Screwdriver Kit||A handy set of insulated screwdrivers (suitable for live working to 1000V) suitable for a wide variety of applications.
Includes 2 x PZ (1 x 80 and 2 x 100mm) + 3 x slotted (3 x 75, 4 x 100 and 5.5 x 125mm) screwdrives in a carrying case.
|WM1 - 500 x Passed PAT Testing Labels||You'll need these every time an appliance passes a test - just tear one off, fill in the fields (appliance ID, your name, test date and next test due date) and stick on the appliance when done.||√||√|
|WM6500 - 500 x Circular Passed PAT Testing Labels||These circular-shaped PAT labels are great for plug tops and any other appliance. The labels also include space for ticking the month/year the next test is due.||√||√|
|WM12 250 - 250 x Cable Wrap Labels||These passed labels wrap around a wire/cable from an appliance and are recommended for use with power supplies or on appliances where you can't stick a label. They also include space for writing your appliance ID, name, test date and next test date.||√||√|
|WM7 250 - 250 x Failed PAT Testing Labels||You won't need these as often as your passed labels, but you'll need to apply one of these whenever an appliance fails a test. If it does fail, the item should be taken out of service for repair or replacement||√||√|
|SimplyPats Manual PAT Testing Software||Keep a database of your PAT testing information on your PC and print reports with SimplyPats Manual software. Please note that this software is manual entry; you cannot download directly from the PAT tester and you will need to type in records by hand.||-||√|
UNI-T UT527 Technical Specifications
| Insulation Resistance (Ω)
|Class I PASS Value||1MΩ||±0.1MΩ|
|Class II PASS Value
|Cord PASS Value||2MΩ
|Test Current||(R=500KΩ): >1mA
|Ground Resistance (Ω)
||Class I PASS Value||0.2Ω
|Cord PASS Value||0.2Ω
|Test Current||>200mA (R<2Ω)
|Measuring Voltages (DC)||5V||
|Cord Test||Correct Wiring||
Open Circuit, Short Circuit,Reverse Polarity
|X Cord Fault||✔
|Out With Testing||Test Voltage||AC220V||±10%
, LE ✔
, NE ✔
|Off Ground||Show"LN X;
, LE ✔
, NE X"
|Out Zero Line||Show"LN ✔
, LE X , NE X"
|Auto Power Off||✔|
|Low Battery Indication||✔|
|Power||1.5V Batteries (LR14) x6|
|LCD Size||136mm x 47mm|
|Product Colour||Red and Grey|
|Product Net Weight||970g|
|Product Size||210mm x178mm x 90mm|
|Standard Accessories||Batteries, Test Cord, Alligator Clip|
|Standard Individual Packing||Gift Box, English Manual, Tool Box|
|Standard Quantity Per Carton||4 PCs|
|Standard Carton Measurement||510mm x 330mm x 330mm (0.056cbm Per Standard Carton)|
|Standard Carton Gross Weight||11Kg|
|Manufacturer Part Code||UT527BUNDLE2|