Megger PAT450 PAT Tester - PAT Premium Kit (Bundle 3)
The highly regarded Megger PAT450 Kit 3 offers professional performance, reliability and high spec features for a range of PAT testing requirements. Downloading capability, extensive memory and a host of extras, including Megger PowerSuite software, Barcode Label Printer and PASS DVD with online qualification, help place the Megger PAT450 at the forefront of the current PAT tester market.
Megger PAT450 PAT Tester Bundle 3 comes supplied with:
- Megger PAT450 Downloadable PAT Tester
- Printed Quick Start Guide
- Full User Guide on CD
- Calibration Certificate
- Continuity/Earth Bond Lead + Probe
- Extension Lead Adaptor (13A)
- Carry Case w/ Lead/Document Pouch
- Plug Adaptor IEC C6 - C13 (3 Way 5A PSU)
- Flash Lead (3.0kV, 3.5mA)
- UNI-T UT07A Socket Tester
- CK Tools AV05050 5 Piece Insulated Screwdriver Set
- PAT Testing Training DVD with Online Exam
- PAT Testing Handbook
- MIcrowave Leakage Detector
- 3 x IEC Adapter Set
- 2 x 110V Adapter Set
- 1000 x Passed PAT Testing Labels
- 1000 x Circular Passed PAT Testing Labels
- 500 x Cable Wrap PAT Labels
- 500 x Failed PAT Labels
- Visual Inspection Labels
- Memory Stick
- Megger Powersuite Contractor Software
- Barcode Scanner (NEW for this kit)
- 2000 x Barcode Labels (NEW for this kit)
Megger PAT450 PAT Tester Kit 3 description:
A recommended choice for electrical contractors or specialist PAT testing organisations the Megger PAT450 Tester Kit 3 boasts impressive key features and functionality making it an ideal option for portable testing within factories, offices, shops and the leisure industry.
Quick data entry is enabled via the unit’s large QWERTY keyboard with the accompanying VGA backlit full colour screen highlighting all data/results in great clarity. All recorded data is compatible with the included Megger PowerSuite software ensuring professional certification.
You can ensure your PAT testing skills are up-to-date via the accompanying training DVD - The Essential Guide to PAT Testing. The DVD offers a comprehensive training course with the teaching of PAT testing principles and procedures, as well as footage of PAT testing being carried out, making the DVD particularly easy to follow. The DVD enables a full PAT testing qualification on completion of the online examination and is endorsed by the National Association of Professional Inspectors and Testers.
Capable of performing 250V and 500V insulation tests, 200mA, 10A and 25A earth bond tests, differential, touch and alternative leakage tests, operational VA tests, RCD trip tests for portable RCDs, anti surge and RCD protected extension leads and power cord testing the Megger PAT450 Tester is an obvious choice for any PAT Testing technician.
1.5 kV and 3 kV flash testing, routinely carried out within service workshops and tool hire outlets, can also be carried out by the Megger 450 PAT tester.
Megger PAT450 Test Kit Scanner & Printer:
The included PAT400 series PAT label printer carries out printing duties with each print cartridge producing up to 150 labels approx. USB connectivity between your PC and the Megger 450 tester also allows for detailed, accurate and organised recording of your PAT testing results.
Megger PAT450 Portable Appliance Tester key features:
- Selectable PASS/FAIL limits provide instant indication of a faulty asset
- Large 5.7” ¼ VGA backlit full colour screen for clear results
- Flash test - 1.5 kV and 3 kV (Megger PAT450 model only)
- Continuous operation
- Alternative leakage tests
- 250/500V insulation tests
- Portable RCD and extension lead testing
- Improved operating system architecture
- Internal memory storage with USB download
- 230V & 110V operation for industrial, commercial and residential applications
- 200mA, 10A & 25A continuity test with high duty cycle for repetitive testing
- Instant re-start between tests, without shutting down or time waiting to switch on