Fluke 6500-2 PAT Tester - Premium PAT Kit with Barcode Scanner (Bundle 3)
Bundle DealBundle DealFluke 6500-2 PAT Tester - PAT Business Kit with Software (Bundle 2)£1,434.00 £1,195.00
Bundle DealFluke 6500-2 PAT Tester - PAT Essentials Kit (Bundle 1)£1,198.80 £999.00
- Fully downloadable PAT tester
- Comes with a copy of Fluke's DMS/0702 PAT testing software
- Also includes socket tester, labels, training USB, adapters, microwave leakage detector and more
FREE Accessory BundleBundle Deal
- Professional-grade, downloadable PAT tester with integrated memory storage
- Exclusive PAT Essentials Kit - includes labels, training USB, IEC adapters, and much more
- Save money and get everything you need in one comprehensive bundle pack
An expert level PAT kit which includes downloadable software for creating reports, PAT tester, leads, pass/fail labels, socket checker, and more...
Fluke 6500 Kit 3 - Premium Kit comes supplied with
- Fluke 6500-2 PAT Tester
- User Manual on CD
- Quick Reference Guide
- Hard Carrying Case
- Test Leads + Probe and Croc Clip
- Mains Cord
- USB Stick
- USB Cable
We also add the following items for a reduced cost compared to purchasing separately:
- UNI-T UT07A Socket Tester
- CK Tools 5 Piece Insulated Screwdriver Set
- PAT Testing Training USB + Online Exam
- Microwave Leakage Detector
- IEC Adapter Set
- 110V Adapter Set
- 1000 x Passed PAT Testing Labels
- 500 x Circular Passed PAT Testing Labels
- 500 x Cable Wrap PAT Labels
- 500 x Failed PAT Labels
- Visual Inspection Labels
- Fluke DMS Software
- USB Barcode Scanner (NEW for this kit)
- 2000 x Barcode Labels (NEW for this kit)
Fluke 6500 PAT Tester description
The expert level Fluke 6500 PAT Tester is one of the fastest automated testers on the market today. Work more efficiently by utilising the advanced features of this portable appliance tester, i.e. scanner connectivity and download support.
If you PAT test frequently, then the Fluke 6500 PAT Tester is an ideal choice due to its light weight. Weighing only 3kg, the Fluke 6500 can be carried around easily, allowing you to move between tests quicker.
Safely store your Fluke 6500 PAT Tester in the hard carrying case (Model No. C1600) supplied. This strong plastic case, with carrying handle, will store your Fluke 6500 and all your PAT testing accessories.
Test 230V and 240V appliances with the easy to access IEC/mains socket on the front of the Fluke 6500 PAT Tester. During a test, the results (pass/fail with readings) will show on the Fluke 6500’s backlit display.
Use the Fluke 6500 PAT Tester’s inbuilt keyboard to accurately enter your asset details. This information can be stored on a Compact Flash card (up to 1000 records) and then transferred to your PC.
As the Fluke 6500 Portable Appliance Tester uses a simple “one-touch” button feature, you can really speed up your testing. Simply select the test you require and the Fluke 6500 will automatically run through the test giving you a pass or fail based on preset levels.
For key features and suitability please view the main Fluke 6500 PAT Testers product page.0 Reviews Overall RatingAdditional Information
SKU 6500BUNDLE3 Manufacturer Part Code 6500BUNDLE3