Seaward PrimeTest 250+ PAT Tester - New 5th Edition
An upgraded version of Seaward's standard PrimeTest 250, the PT250+ keeps the trademark lightweight, easy-to-use design of the PrimeTest range and expands the capabilities of the 250 to make PAT testing easier than ever before.
Fully in compliance with all rules and regulations in the IET 5th Edition Code of Practice, the Seaward PrimeTest 250+ can carry out low current earth continuity tests, insulation resistance tests at 250 and 500V, IEC lead tests, Long Lead tests, protective conductor current testing, touch current testing, 3 phase leakage current tests (requires an adaptor), alternative leakage current tests, tests on 30mA and 150mA RCDs and can also carry out power socket tests. To make activating a test easier, they're assigned to specific buttons on the front of the tester and useful help diagrams are included to show how a connection to an appliance should be made.
Data Storage and Download
No more jotting down testing results; the PrimeTest 250+ includes built-in memory that allows direct storage of up to 999 records. Data is automatically stored, together with time and date information, in CSV format compatible with Excel and other similar programs. For those who want more comprehensive reports, the PrimeTest 250+ is also compatible with Seaward's PATGuard Elite 3 software (sold separately).
Seaward include a download utility and a USB lead to allow direct download of data into your PC from the PrimeTest 250+. Downloading is incredibly simple; just press the button on the front of the tester once its connected and you're done.
The PrimeTest 250+ is designed to be compatible with Seaward's new Test n Tag Pro serial printer (sold separately), allowing the user to print out unique labels based on testing records with just one button press.
Seaward PrimeTest 250+ PAT Tester Key Features
- Seaward's trademark lightweight PAT tester revamped for the continuing demands of the PAT testing market
- Ideal for use by professional PAT testers and for use in all large-volume applications
- Fast, efficient and safe electrical safety testing
- Comprehensive range of PAT testing procedures - earth continuity, insulation resistance, IEC lead, protective conductor current, touch current, 3 phase leakage current, alternative leakage current, RCD and power socket
- Built-in memory stores up to 999 records with direct download to PC
- Date and time stamping of memory records with direct download in CSV format
- Compatible with Seaward's Test n Tag Pro serial printer to print labels with just one button press
- Unique zap circuit design means erratic measurements of earth continuity are a thing of the past
- Seaward PrimeTest 250+ PAT Tester
- Datalogger Software
- 0.5m Extension Adaptor
- Earth Lead with Probe and Clip
- Mains Lead
- 6 x AA Batteries
- USB Download Lead
- Carrying Case
- Operating Instructions
Seaward PATMobile App
The Seaward PATMobile App (available for free on GooglePlay**) is a manual data entry app designed for use with Seaward’s range of PrimeTest PAT Testers. It can be used to keep records, manage test data, and create and share CSV and PDF reports on-site.
The Seaward PATMobile App is an effective and easy-to-use mobile app** with an eclectic array of features, including:
- Recording and managing PAT results
- A powerful search and filter for accessing required data
- A dashboard for managing assets: indicates when appliances are out of date
- Integrated calculators for risk-assessments and resistance
- Auto-incrementation of asset IDs
- User customisation: the user can upload a signature and/or company logo to be included in reports
- Photos taken using the smartphone's/ tablet’s camera can be included in records and reports
- Scan 1D and 2D barcodes using the smartphone's/ tablet’s camera
- Scan Seaward’s Apollo QR codes using the smartphone's/ tablet’s camera
- Create PDF reports
- Create CSV reports
- Export CSV and PDF reports via email
In addition to the above features and functions, the Seaward PATMobile App can be used to print labels wirelessly via Bluetooth when used in conjunction with Seaward’s Test n Tag Pro Printer and compatible labels (sold separately).
Accessing the required features, functions or records is quick and easy as a result of the Seaward PATMobile App’s fast and intuitive interface. Please see the video below for an overview of the Seaward PATMobile App’s features and an introduction to using this data management app.
The Seaward PATMobile App is a powerful, simple and comprehensive manual data entry app.
** Please note that, currently, the Seaward PATMobile App is ONLY available for Android smartphones/ tablets with an operating system of Android 5.0 and above.
PASS PAT Testing Logbook - Carbon Copy (Branded)SKUPASSLOGB
500 x Passed PAT Testing Labels - WM1SKUWM1 500
WM7 - 250 x Failed PAT Testing LabelsSKUWM7 250
Handbook of Portable Appliance TestingSKUPASSPTA23
Seaward PAT CheckboxSKUSEAPTA12
Seaward 3 Phase Leakage Adaptor - 5 Pin 16ASKU391A920
Microwave Leakage DetectorSKUPASSPTA20