Seaward PrimeTest 250+ PAT Tester Details
An upgraded version of Seaward's standard PrimeTest 250, the PT250+ keeps the trademark lightweight, easy-to-use design of the PrimeTest range and expands the capabilities of the 250 to make PAT testing easier than ever before.
Fully in compliance with all rules and regulations in the IET Code of Practice, the Seaward PrimeTest 250+ can carry out low current earth continuity tests, insulation resistance tests at 250 and 500V, IEC lead tests, protective conductor current testing, touch current testing, 3 phase leakage current tests (requires an adaptor), alternative leakage current tests, tests on 30mA and 150mA RCDs and can also carry out power socket tests. To make activating a test easier, they're assigned to specific buttons on the front of the tester and useful help diagrams are included to show how a connection to an appliance should be made.
Data Storage and Download
No more jotting down testing results; the PrimeTest 250+ includes built-in memory that allows direct storage of up to 999 records. Data is automatically stored, together with time and date information, in CSV format compatible with Excel and other similar programs. For those who want more comprehensive reports, the PrimeTest 250+ is also compatible with Seaward's PATGuard Elite 3 software (sold separately).
Seaward include a download utility and a USB lead to allow direct download of data into your PC from the PrimeTest 250+. Downloading is incredibly simple; just press the button on the front of the tester once its connected and you're done.
The PrimeTest 250+ is designed to be compatible with Seaward's new Test n Tag Pro serial printer (sold separately), allowing the user to print out unique labels based on testing records with just one button press.
Seaward PrimeTest 250+ PAT Tester Key Features
- Seaward's trademark lightweight PAT tester revamped for the continuing demands of the PAT testing market
- Ideal for use by professional PAT testers and for use in all large-volume applications
- Fast, efficient and safe electrical safety testing
- Comprehensive range of PAT testing procedures - earth continuity, insulation resistance, IEC lead, protective conductor current, touch current, 3 phase leakage current, alternative leakage current, RCD and power socket
- Built-in memory stores up to 999 records with direct download to PC
- Date and time stamping of memory records with direct download in CSV format
- Compatible with Seaward's Test n Tag Pro serial printer to print labels with just one button press
- Unique zap circuit design means erratic measurements of earth continuity are a thing of the past
- Seaward PrimeTest 250+ PAT Tester
- Datalogger Software
- 0.5m Extension Adaptor
- Earth Lead with Probe and Clip
- Mains Lead
- 6 x AA Batteries
- USB Download Lead
- Carrying Case
- Operating Instructions
- Accessories (12)
- ALSO BOUGHT..