Metrel MI 3309 DeltaGT BT PAT Tester Details
No more jotting down your testing results - with the DeltaGT BT PAT's extensive 1500 record downloadable memory, you can test a huge amount of appliances, store the data, download to PC and keep a comprehensive database of PAT records.
Built with portability in mind, the Metrel DeltaGT BT PAT packs a huge amount of functionality into a small, handheld instrument. With the DeltaPAT, you'll be able to test class I and class II appliances, RCDs, IEC and extension leads and a special mode are also included for performing tests on fixed installed appliances.
The DeltaPAT can perform a comprehensive series of PAT tests. It includes functional and visual inspections, earth bond resistance, insulation resistance, substitute leakage current, differential leakage current, touch leakage, P/RCD (non-tripping), power tests, IEC cord polarity and even has a built-in true RMS voltage meter.
When testing, the DeltaGT BT PAT uses a combination of bright LED indicators to show PASS/FAIL and also shows full testing results on its graphical LCD display. Pass and fail limits are fully programmable by the user, giving flexibility to your PAT procedures.
This PAT tester is powered by rechargeable batteries. It can also be plugged directly into the mains if the batteries should die.
It also works with the Metrel App: aPAT link, which is included with this instrument and can be used with Android devices without the need for a dongle as a result of its integrated Bluetooth connectivity.
Please note: The aPAT app is the demo/free version and does require you to purchase the upgrade code.
Metrel MI 3309 DeltaGT BT PAT Tester Key Features
- Functional and visual inspections
- Can be used with Android devices as a result of its integrated Bluetooth connectivity
- Earth bond resistance testing
- Insulation resistance testing (consisting of isolated accessible conductive parts)
- Substitute leakage current (consisting of isolated accessible conductive parts)
- Differential leakage current test
- Touch leakage test
- P/RCD testing technology which prevents RCD tripping while tests are performed
- Power testing
- IEC cord polarity testing
- Built-in true RMS voltage meter
- Graphical LCD display with 128 x 64 pixel resolution (plus backlight)
- Red/green LED indicators on either side of the screen show PASS/FAIL of a test
- Large size flash memory allows storage of up to 1500 tests
- Built-in real-time clock
- Barcoding system for quick test code selection and identification of equipment under test
- Programmable PASS/FAIL limits
- Dual communication ports (USB and RS232C) for communication to PC and barcode scanner
- Compatible with PATLink Pro PC software for downloading, viewing, printing and exporting of data on PC
- Compatible with Metrel App: aPAT link (included)
- Handheld, portable design
- Rechargeable batteries
- Suitable for power via batteries or mains power
- Metrel MI 3309 DeltaGT BT PAT Tester
- Small Size Carrying Bag
- 2 x 2m IEC Cables
- 1.5m Black Test Lead
- Green and Brown Crocodile Clips
- Green and Brown Test Probes
- PC Software PATLink Pro
- Metrel aPAT Link
- RS232 Cable
- USB Cable
- 1.5m Green Test Lead
- 1.5m Brown Test Lead
- 1.5m Black Test Lead with Croc Clip
- Instruction Manual
- Short Instruction Manual
- Calibration Certificate
- 6 x NiMH Rechargeable Batteries
Metrel DeltaPAT Bundle Offers
You won't get these deals anywhere else! Get a DeltaPAT, all standard accessories plus everything else you'll need for PAT testing for a massively reduced price.
Want to know what's in each of our kits? This table outlines the difference between each.
Metrel DeltaPAT Standard Tester Bundle 1 Bundle 2 Failed PAT Testing Labels - 50 - Passed PAT Testing Labels - 500 - PAT Testing Logbook - √ - Microwave Leakage Detector + 3 Labels - √ √ 2 x 13A Plugs - √ √ Fuse Pack (10 x 13A, 5 x 5A and 5 x 3A Fuses) - √ √ 3 x Adapters (for Testing IT/AV equipment) - √ √ PAT Testing Training DVD + Online Exam - √ √ Socket Tester - √ √ Deluxe Carrying Case - √ √ Metrel Bluetooth Printer with Label Roll - - √ Standard Accessories Delta PAT BT Tester √ √ √ Small Carrying Bag √ √ √ 2 x 2M IEC Cables √ √ √ 1.5m Black Test Lead √ √ √ Green and Brown Crocodile Clips √ √ √ Green and Brown Test Probes √ √ √ PC Software PATLink Pro √ √ √ RS232 Cable √ √ √ USB Cable √ √ √ 1.5m Green Test Lead √ √ √ 1.5m Brown Test Lead √ √ √ 1.5m Black Test Lead + Croc Clip √ √ √ Instruction Manual √ √ √ Short Instruction Manual √ √ √ Calibration Certificate √ √ √ 6 x NiMH Rechargeable Batteries √ √ √
- Bundle Deals (3)
- Related Items
£889.00£1,066.80 (inc. VAT)View Product
£669.00£802.80 (inc. VAT)View Product
£1,539.00£1,846.80 (inc. VAT)View Product
- Accessories (8)
- Technical Specs
Do you have a question about this product? Call our customer service team on 01642 631685.
Metrel MI 3309 DeltaGT BT Technical Specifications
Earth continuity (200 mA in to 2.00 Ω) Range Resolution Accuracy 0.00 Ω ÷ 19.99 Ω 0.01 Ω ± (5 % of reading + 3 digits) 20.0 Ω ÷ 199.9 Ω 0.1 Ω Indication only 200 Ω ÷ 1999 Ω 1 Ω Indication only Insulation resistance, Insulation – S resistance (250 VDC, 500 VDC) Range Resolution Accuracy 0.00 MΩ ÷ 19.99 MΩ 0.01 Ω ± (5 % of reading + 3 digits) 20.0 MΩ ÷ 49.9 MΩ 0.1 Ω ± (5 % of reading + 3 digits) 50.0 MΩ ÷ 199.9 MΩ 0.1 Ω Indication only Differential leakage current (230 VAC) Range Resolution Accuracy 0.00 MA ÷ 19.99 MA 0.01 Ω ± (5 % of reading + 3 digits) Touch leakage current (230 VAC) Range Resolution Accuracy 0.00 mA ÷ 7.0 mA 0.01 Ω ± (10 % of reading + 5 digits) Substitute leakage current (30 VAC) Range Resolution Accuracy 0.00 mA ÷ 9.99 mA 0.01 Ω ± (5 % of reading + 3 digits) 10.0 mA ÷ 20.0 mA 0.1 mA ± (5 % of reading + 3 digits) (P)RCD testing (10 mA, 15 mA, 30 mA) Range Resolution Accuracy 0 ms ÷ 300 ms (½xI∆N) 0.1 ms ±3 ms 0 ms ÷ 300 ms (I∆N) 0.1 ms ±3 ms 0 ms ÷ 40 ms (5xI∆N) 0.1 ms ±1 ms Power measurement (230 VAC) Range Resolution Accuracy 0.00 kVA ÷ 4.00 kVA 0.01 kVA ±(5 % of reading + 3 digits) Voltage TRMS measurement Range Resolution Accuracy 80 ÷ 300 V 1 V ±(2 % of reading + 2 digits)
- ALSO BOUGHT..