Metrel GammaPAT Pro MI3311 PAT Tester Details
The GammaPAT Pro is almost identical to the GammaPAT Lite - the main difference is the inclusion of fully downloadable memory, allowing the user to store testing information and download it into a PC to view and interact with it in the included software.
Metrel's GammaPAT is one of the most lightweight, portable and intuitive testers on the market. It uses full test readings and built-in multi-coloured LED PASS/FAIL lights to communicate testing results, comes with a built-in calibration checkbox to constantly maintain accuracy and is ideal for use by anyone with a reasonable amount of appliances to test.
Don't waste time fiddling around with settings; the GammaPAT includes two automatic testing sequences (basic and advanced), which will run tests automatically in accordance with the type of appliance connected to the tester. A dedicated simple mode is also included so those new to PAT testing can understand how testing works and how to correctly set up appliances.
Metrel GammaPAT PAT Tester Key Features
- LED PASS/FAIL indicators on either side of the LCD screen - red for FAIL, green for PASS
- Powered by fully rechargeable batteries for use on the move - rechargeable via 12V adapter
- 2 levels of autosequences - with modes for both beginners and advanced users, testing is as simple as possible
- Backlit LCD screen for use in poor lighting conditions
- Integrated help screens ideal for referencing when out on site
- Upgradeable unit - the GammaPAT is futureproof and designed to adapt to changes in the PAT testing landscape
- Barcode scanning function
- Downloadable 1500 record memory - interact with testing data and create reports using Metrel's included software
- Integrated PAT checkbox - the GammeOAT can perform an internal check to ensure it is still correctly calibrated
- Autosequences automatically select and run appropriate tests suitable for use with the connected appliance type
- Performs all necessary PAT testing procedures - earth continuity resistance, insulation resistance, substitute leakage current, function/visual inspections, IEC cord polarity tests and voltage (true RMS)
- Metrel GammaPAT Pro PAT Tester
- Small Soft Carrying Bag
- Soft Hand Strap
- 2m IEC Cable
- 1.5m Test Lead with Croc Clip (Black)
- Power Supply
- 6 x AA NiMH Batteries
- PC SW PAT Link Pro Software
- USB Cable
- Instruction Manual
- Manufacturer's Calibration Certificate
- Bundle Deals (3)
- Related Items
£484.30Save £149.30£335.00£402.00 (inc. VAT)View Product
£419.00£502.80 (inc. VAT)View Product
£499.00£598.80 (inc. VAT)View Product
- Accessories (8)
- Technical Specs
Do you have a question about this product? Call our customer service team on 01642 631685.
Metrel GammaPAT Technical Specifications
Earth Continuity Range Resolution Accuracy 0.00Ω to 19.99Ω 0.01Ω ±(5% reading + 3 digits) 20.0Ω to 199.9Ω 0.1Ω Indication only 200Ω to 1999Ω 1Ω Test Currents 200mA into 2.00Ω Open Circuit Voltage <9V AC PASS Levels 0.10Ω, 0.20Ω, 0.30Ω, 0.40Ω, 0.50Ω, 0.60Ω, 0.70Ω, 0.80Ω, 0.90Ω, 1.00Ω, 1.50Ω, 2.00Ω Test Duration 2s, 5s, 10s, 30s, 60s, 120s, ---s Test Method 2 wire measurement Insulation Resistance Range Resolution Accuracy 0.00MΩ to 19.99MΩ 0.01MΩ ±(5% of reading + 3 digits) 20.0MΩ to 49.9MΩ 0.1MΩ 50MΩ to 199.9MΩ 0.1MΩ Indication only Nominal Voltages 250V DC, 500V DC (-0%, +10%) Measuring Current min. 1mA at 250kΩ (250V, 500kΩ (500V) Short Circuit Current Max 2.0mA Pass Levels 0.01MΩ, 0.10MΩ, 0.25MΩ, 0.30MΩ, 0.50MΩ, 1MΩ, 2MΩ, 4MΩ, 7MΩ, 10MΩ, ---MΩ Test Duration 2s, 3s, 5s, 10s, 30s, 60s, 120s, ---s
Further specs available in attached documentation.
- ALSO BOUGHT..