Metrel GammaPAT Lite MI3311 PAT Tester Details
Whether your appliance is under a desk, behind a cabinet or anywhere else, the Metrel GammaPAT is ideal for the job!
Small and lightweight, the GammaPAT is powered by rechargeable batteries for easy porting from test to test, guides users through testing with integrated help screens and will automatically select and run appropriate tests!
The GammaPAT has two autosequences (basic and advanced), giving users complete control over what tests will run. A separate simple mode is also included to make testing easier for those new to the industry.
This tester is built for the future and its firmware can be upgraded as changes are made to PAT regulations. A built-in calibration checkbox also constantly checks the accuracy of the instrument, ensuring accurate results at all times (official calibration by a certified laboratory should still be carried out annually).
Upgrade To GammaPAT Pro
The GammaPAT is available in two versions: Lite and Pro.
Both are identical, apart from the Pro version included downloadable memory with storage for up to 1500 records. A copy of Metrel's PAT software is also included with the Pro kit.
The GammaPAT Lite can be upgraded to the Pro version at a later date using the GammaPAT Upgrade Kit (sold separately).
Metrel MI3311 GammaPAT Lite PAT Tester Key Features
- LED indicators alert the user of PASS/FAIL ratings when an appliance is tested
- Battery powered with rechargeable batteries
- 2 levels of autosequence testing modes
- Simple mode for beginner users
- Backlit ultra bright LCD screen allows the tester to be seen even in darkened conditions
- Help screens for reference when out on site
- Fully upgradeable to reflect changes to PAT testing regulations as time goes on
- Compatible with barcode scanners
- Integrated checkbox for ensuring tester accuracy
- Autosequence mode automatically configures tests for the connected appliance
- Metrel MI3311 GammaPAT Lite PAT Tester
- Small Soft Carrying Case
- Soft Hand Strap
- 2m IEC Cable
- Test Lead with Crocodile Clip (Black, 1.5m)
- Power Supply Adapter
- 6 x AA NiMH Batteries
- Instruction Manual
- Calibration Certificate
- Technical Specs
Metrel GammaPAT Technical Specifications
|0.00Ω to 19.99Ω||0.01Ω||±(5% reading + 3 digits)|
|20.0Ω to 199.9Ω||0.1Ω||Indication only|
|200Ω to 1999Ω||1Ω|
|Test Currents||200mA into 2.00Ω|
|Open Circuit Voltage||<9V AC|
|PASS Levels||0.10Ω, 0.20Ω, 0.30Ω, 0.40Ω, 0.50Ω, 0.60Ω, 0.70Ω, 0.80Ω, 0.90Ω, 1.00Ω, 1.50Ω, 2.00Ω|
|Test Duration||2s, 5s, 10s, 30s, 60s, 120s, ---s|
|Test Method||2 wire measurement|
|0.00MΩ to 19.99MΩ||0.01MΩ||±(5% of reading + 3 digits)|
|20.0MΩ to 49.9MΩ||0.1MΩ|
|50MΩ to 199.9MΩ||0.1MΩ||Indication only|
|Nominal Voltages||250V DC, 500V DC (-0%, +10%)|
|Measuring Current||min. 1mA at 250kΩ (250V, 500kΩ (500V)
|Short Circuit Current||Max 2.0mA|
|Pass Levels||0.01MΩ, 0.10MΩ, 0.25MΩ, 0.30MΩ, 0.50MΩ, 1MΩ, 2MΩ, 4MΩ, 7MΩ, 10MΩ, ---MΩ|
|Test Duration||2s, 3s, 5s, 10s, 30s, 60s, 120s, ---s|
Further specs available in attached documentation.
- Related Items
£419.00£502.80 (inc. VAT)View Product
£499.00£598.80 (inc. VAT)View Product
£115.00Save £35.05£79.95£95.94 (inc. VAT)View Product