Seaward SuperNova Elite PAT Tester Details
One of Seaward's most popular PAT testers, the Supernova is a large-size, professional-grade instrument.
Suitable for being powered by both 230V and 110V supply, the Supernova is fully compatible with both 230V and 110V appliances and can test earth continuity, insulation resistance, RCD trip time, protective conductor current, touch current, substitute leakage current, load, IEC load polarity and also can perform flash testing in workshops etc.
The Supernova is a downloadable PAT tester - it comes with built in 5000 record memory which can store locations, the user, test status and date. This information can be downloaded directly to PC and interacted with further using Seaward's software (sold separately).
Seaward Supernova Elite PAT Tester Key Features
- Large size, professional-grade PAT tester suitable for a wide variety of large volume PAT applications
- True dual voltage operation - the Supernova is suitable for testing both 230V and 110V appliances regardless of whether the tester is powered by a 230V or 110V supply
- Rugged, durable design - made for the most demanding environments, the Seaward Supernova comes with a protective rugged enclosure
- Large-size, easy-to-read LCD screen - includes built-in help information to make test configuration significantly easier
- Suitable for testing all types of appliance - 110V operation, flash test for hire equipment and lead compatibility
- Extensive, built-in memory - the Supernova includes 5000 record internal memory plus downloadable capabilities (requires PATGuard software - sold separately)
- Most functions come with user-adjustable parameters and limits such as PASS/FAIL
- Earth continuity testing
- Earth screen continuity testing
- Insulation resistance testing
- Flash testing
- RCD trip time test
- Protective conductor current test
- Touch current test
- Substitute leakage test
- Load test
- IEC lead polarity testing
- Integrated QWERTY keyboard for easy adjustments to store assets
- RS232 port for connection of optional printers and barcode scanners
- Seaward Supernova Elite PAT Tester
- PATGuard Elite 3 Software (Free Trial - 30 Days)
- Earth Lead
- Dual Serial Port Adaptor
- 9-Way Computer Lead
- Flash probe
These exclusive kits come with all standard accessories + loads of extras!
This table outlines what's in each.
Item PAT Essentials Kit (Bundle 1) PAT Business Kit (Bundle 2) PAT Premium Kit (Bundle 3) Seaward Supernova Elite PAT Tester ✔ ✔ ✔ UNI-T UT07A Socket Tester ✔ ✔ ✔ CK Tools AV05050 5 Piece Insulated Screwdriver Set ✔ ✔ ✔ PAT Testing Training DVD + Online Exam + Certificate ✔ ✔ ✔ PAT Testing Handbook ✔ ✔ ✔ Microwave Leakage Detector ✔ ✔ ✔ 3 x IEC Adapter Set ✔ ✔ ✔ 2 x 110V Adapter Set ✔ ✔ ✔ Passed PAT Testing Labels 1000x 1000x 1000x Circular Passed PAT Testing Labels 500x 1000x 1000x Cable Wrap Passed PAT Testing Labels 500x 500x 500x Failed PAT Testing Labels 500x 500x 500x Visual Inspection Labels ✖ ✔ ✔ Seaward PATGuard 3 Software ✖ ✔ - 1 Year License ✔ - Infinite License Barcode Scanner ✖ ✔ ✔ Barcode Labels ✖ 1000x 2000x
- Bundle Deals (2)
- Related Items
£995.00£1,194.00 (inc. VAT)View Product
£1,199.00£1,438.80 (inc. VAT)View Product
- Accessories (10)
- Technical Specs
Do you have a question about this product? Call our customer service team on 01642 631685.
Seaward Supernova Technical Specifications
Earth Continuity Test Currents 25A, 10A, 4A, AC Display Range 0 to 19.99Ω Pass Value User-defined Measurement Technique 4-wire measurements, floating earth Earth Screen Continuity Test Current 100mA Display Range 0 to 19.99Ω Pass Value User-defined Measurement Technique 4-wire measurement, floating earth Insulation Resistance Test Voltage 250V, 500V DC Display Range 0.1MΩ - 100MΩ Pass Value User-defined Flash Test Voltage Class I 1500V rns Test Voltage Class II 300V rms Display Range 0.05mA - 2.5mA Pass Value User-defined RCD Trip Time Test Test Current 30mA Display Range 0ms - 500ms Pass Value 200ms Protective Conductor Current Test Voltage 230V/110V (user-selectable) Display Range 0.1mA - 2.0mA Pass Value User-defined Touch Current Test Voltage 230V/110V (user-selectable) Display Range 0.1mA - 2.0mA Pass Value User-defined Substitute Leakage Test Voltage 40V AC nominal Display Range 0.1mA - 2.0mA Pass Value User-defined Load Test Display Range 0kVA - 4.2kVA IEC Load Polarity Tests Performed Live/Neutral continuity and Polarity Additional Info Operating Voltage Range 103V - 126V, 207V - 253V, 45Hz - 65Hz Weight 9.5kg Dimensions 400cm x 32cm x 16cm Keyboard QWERTY Display Graphic LCD - 1/4 VGA (320 x 240 pixels) Connectivity RS232 Port Connection
Parallel Port Connection
Warranty 1 year
- ALSO BOUGHT..