How Do I Record My PAT Test Results?
The main methods of recording are using a paper based ‘Portable Appliance Register’ which requires manual input, a spreadsheet format which will also require a manual input, or an electronic database which can provide a range of PAT testing reports and supports an automatic download facility.
There are commercial Portable Appliance Registers such as the Kewtech PATLOG 1. There are also a number of commercial electronic databases on the market such as Simply Pats or the Seaward PATGuard Pro’ or Elite.
Testers Currently Downloading to Simply Pats
- Seaward Supernova + Seaward Europa +
- Seaward Supernova Seaward Europa
- Metrel Alpha Pat Metrel Alpha Pat (Aus/NZ)
- Fluke 6500 Seaward 2000i
- Megger PAT4 DV3 Robin 5500/5000
- Kewtech KT74/KT75 Metrel Betapat (Aus/NZ)
- Transmille 6080 Martindale Micropat +
- TRIO Smartcal Pro Logger II Metrel Omega Pat+/Beta Pat +
- Metrel Beta Pat+/Omega Pat + (Aus/NZ)
Testers Currently Downloading to Seaward PATGuard Pro’ & Elite.
- PT 350 PT 300
- Supernova + Supernova XE +
- Supernova XE Supernova
- Europa + Europa PAC +
- Europa XE+ Europa XE
- IT1000 PAT2000i
- PAT2000iee PAT1000S
- PAT1000X PAT2000
- PAT1000 SEN60204
- Ethos 9600 Ethos9500
- Ethos9300 Clare HAL
- Clare Safe Check 8 Clare Safetest Luminaire.
- Clare Safetest Manufacturing MPAT 60
- Robin SmartPat 5000/5500 Metrohm Micro Pat +
- Metrel Omega Pat Metrel Beta Pat
- AVO Pat 4 Emona Mistro