£449.00Save £190.00£259.00View Product
Low volume PAT-testing device that displays PASS/FAIL values.
- Earth continuity test with test voltage or 4VC and test current of 200mA DC
- Insulation test with fixed voltage of >500V DC at 1mA
- Fuse check capability
- Earth bond tests are IT safe
- Rechargeable batteries
Lightweight and portable, this device is a great solution for those constantly moving between appliances.
£519.00Save £220.00£299.00View Product
The Martindale HPAT600 is an upgraded version of the HPAT500. It contains all the abilities of the other model and also adds more functions as well.
- Manual and automatic testing modes
- Dual insulation test voltage of 500V and 250V
- IEC lead test checks for earth continuity, insulation and polarity
- Stores data from up to 200 appliances in memory
- Fuse test with test voltage of 4V DC and simulated load test with test current of 200mA DC
This product is supplied with a PAT tester, earth bonde probe, croc clip, rechargeable batteries, extension lead adaptor, battery charger, in-car battery charger, soft carry case and calibration certificate.
£599.00Save £180.00£419.00View Product
Built for use on a wide variety of appliances, the EasyPAT 1600 is a great solution for those who want a manual PAT tester.
- 3 seperate test currents (25A, 8A and 100mA)
- Tests both 110V and 240V appliances
- Perfectly suitable for use on IT equipment
- Insulation, fuse and lead tests
- Housed inside its own protective case
This product is both easy in name and in how it used - making it perfect for use by even basic PAT testing users.
£866.00Save £276.00£590.00View Product
An advanced version of the EasyPAT 1600. Features dual voltage testing and other features.
- Tests both 110V and 240V appliances
- Flash test capability with bundled pistol probe
- Built in its own hard carry case
- Insulation, extension lead and earth bond tests
- Built-in LCD display
This product includes a bundled flash probe, carry bag, earth bond test lead and more.
£995.00Save £323.00£672.00View Product
With built-in memory storage and the ability to download test data, this PAT tester is ideal for the professional user.
- Performs earth leakage, run current and flash tests
- Tests both class I and II appliances (including 240V and 110V equipment)
- Comes bundled with flash gun for performing flash tests with test voltage of 1.5kV AC for Class I and 3kV AC for Class II
- Stores data for up to 1250 tests
- Step-by-step PAT testing instructions displayed on LCD screen
Supplied as standard with PAT tester, soft carry bag, 110V socket adaptor, earth bond test lead and flash pistol probe.
About Martindale PAT Testers
Martindale Electric was founded in 1928 and as well as trading under this name they also own Edgcumbe Instruments, Metrohm products and John Drummond Engineers.
Martindale are a British owned company and produce products for Electricians and Engineers. Their range of equipment varies and includes a number of different products useful for those in the industry including; 17th Edition equipment, cable detectors, clamp meters, continuity testers, multimeters, fuse finders, proving devices, phase rotation, PAT testers, and many more.
They pride themselves on pioneering new ideas and techniques and have successfully brought to market a number of new ideas and products including the first socket tester, the first safety insulation tester, the first self proving non-contact voltage indicator, the first value fuse finder, the first non battery, trip and test button loop tester, the first handheld insulation tester with polarisation index, the first advanced socket tester and the smallest and lightest handheld PAT tester.
Each of Martindale’s PAT test equipment products have been designed to aid and help Technicians carry out their job role in the most simple and straightforward way. With a few different levels of tester available, choice of machine depends entirely on individual circumstances and whether Technicians prefer a simple easy to use machine or a larger more advanced machine with extra features and functionality.
For detailed information on each of the testers Martindale have to offer, select one of the options below where detailed descriptions and various kit options are available.