First Stop Safety MemoryPAT-Blu Downloadable PAT Tester w/ Bluetooth Details
Simple, quick and fully downloadable, the MemoryPAT-Blu makes sure you can test all appliances and log your data.
This is the upgraded version of the standard MemoryPAT and includes Bluetooth communication. This means that this PAT tester can wirelessly interface with an Android powered device and the First Stop Safety free app, PATRec. You can learn more about this app below.
With the MemoryPAT, you'll be able to test all appliances quickly and easily. The unit is made with simplicity in mind, simply hit one of these three buttons after connecting to your appliance, and the MemoryPAT will do the rest.
- Class I appliance - performs earth continuity and insulation resistance tests
- Class II appliance - performs insulation resistance test
- Power cord - checks the earth continuity, insulation resistance and wiring
All testing results are automatically logged on the tester's 2000 record memory and can be recalled as and when you need. They can also be downloaded to PC via USB connection and the included download utility.
About the PATRec Android App
Interface seamlessly with the First Stop Safety MemoryPAT-Blu and transfer your results to an Android smartphone with the free PATRec app.
Here's what you need to know about PATRec:
- Transfer your PAT results from your PAT tester to your smartphone
- Add additional information to your results - location of the unit, details of the unit and formal visual inspection results
- Displays full PAT testing results, plus PASS/FAIL indicators and settings
- Use your smartphone's camera to scan a barcode and directly enter it into the appliance ID field
- Saves results as a CSV format file which can be easily transferred to PC and opened in Excel/similar programs
First Stop Safety MemoryPAT-Blu PAT Tester Key Features
- Fully downloadable PAT tester with 2000 record internal memory
- Bluetooth-enabled - wirelessly interface with a smartphone/tablet running the First Stop Safety PATRec app (available for Android only)
- Power on test checks that the appliance is switched on before tests can proceeed
- Long lead button for leads up to 50m in length
- Insulation testing at 500V and 250V for use with surge-protected appliances
- Test results shown in real time on built-in LCD screen
- Easy to use - three buttons with auto test cycling for class I and class II appliances, plus power cords
- Download directly to PC via USB connection and the free First Stop Safety download utility
- Earth continuity and wiring tests
- Cycle between stored results on the tester using arrow keys
- Unique reference number to tie a set of results to a particular appliance
- First Stop Safety MemoryPAT-Blu PAT Tester
- USB Lead and Mains Adaptor
- Test Lead
- Short IEC Lead
- User Manual
- Equipment Register Form
- Test Record Form
- 100 x Tested, 5 x Failed and 50 x Fuse Labels
- MemoryPAT Download Utility